- The Consumer shall have the right to withdraw (refund) from the Sales Contract for a product, concluded through the Store, within 14 days without giving reasons and without paying any costs other than those prescribed by law.
- The Consumer may withdraw from the Contract by providing the Seller with the statement of contract withdrawal. Such statement may be filed using the contract withdrawal form template (the same as the statutory form template referred to in Article 30.1 of the Consumer Rights Act), attached as appendix to these Terms and Conditions.
- Should the Consumer file the statement of withdrawal by e-mail, then such statement shall be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Should the Consumer file the statement of withdrawal by mail, then such statement shall be sent to the mail address: Cambridge Chocolate Technology Ltd., MCCLINTOCK BUILDING, GRANTA PARK, GREAT ABINGTON, CB21 6GP,UNITED KINGDOM. The time-limit is deemed complied with if the statement is sent before the time-limit lapses.
- In case of the Sales Contract, the 14-days term for withdrawal from the contract starts to run when possession of the product is taken by the Consumer or by a third person specified by him, such third person not being a carrier. If the Sales Contract is for many products which are delivered separately, by instalments or in parts – then since the last item (product) or instalment or part is taken into possession.
- Should the distance contract be withdrawn from, then the contract shall be deemed not concluded. The Seller shall, as soon as possible and by no later than 14 days from the receipt of the Consumer’s statement of contract withdrawal, reimburse the Customer with all payments made by the Customer, including with the cost of delivery of products. The Seller shall reimburse the payment using the same payment method as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer explicitly consented for other payment method which does not entail any costs for him.
- The Seller may, under a promotional campaign or an individual offer under separate terms and conditions, offer the Consumer the receipt of products being returned, by the Seller from the Consumer. In other cases the Seller may suspend the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until the product is returned or until the proof of sending back the product has been delivered by the Consumer – whichever occurs first.
- Where possible, please attach a proof of purchase to the product being returned (e.g. a receipt or an invoice).
- If the Consumer chooses a method of delivery of products, which method is different than the cheapest standard method of delivery offered by the Seller, then the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the Customer with additional costs paid by the Customer.
- The Consumer shall return the product to the Seller, or deliver the product to a person authorised by the Seller to receive the product, as soon as possible and by no later than 14 days from the date when he withdrew from the contract, unless the Seller – under individual conditions – proposes the Consumer to take back products from him. The 14-days time-limit is deemed complied with if the products are sent back before the time-limit lapses. Please pack and secure the products that you return so as to avoid damage during transport.
- The products being returned shall be dispatched to the following address: Cambridge Chocolate Technology Ltd., MCCLINTOCK BUILDING, GRANTA PARK, GREAT ABINGTON, CB21 6GP,UNITED KINGDOM.
- The Consumer shall only pay direct costs of return of the products, unless the Seller agrees to pay those costs.
- The Consumer shall be liable for reduced value of products being returned, if such reduction has been caused by using them in a manner, which is excessive as compared to what is typically needed to verify their nature, properties and functioning. The Seller reserves the right to claim damages from the Consumer, to such extent as allowed by generally applicable provisions of law.
- With regard to products offered by the Seller, no circumstances exist under which the Consumer loses his right to withdraw from the contract and no situations referred to in Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act take place.
Model of withdrawal form
fill in and send back this form only if you want to withdraw from the contract)
- To [CAMBRIDGE CHOCOLATE TECHNOLOGIES LTD, MCCLINTOCK BUILDING GRANTA PARK, GREAT ABINGTON, CAMBRIDGE, CAMBS, ENGLAND, CB21 6GP, The VAT Number 203 0313 84]:
- I/We (1) hereby give notice that I/We (1) withdraw from my/our (1) contract of sale of the following goods (1)/for the provision of the following service (1),
- Ordered on (1) / received on (1),
- Name of consumer(s),
- Address of consumer(s),
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(1) Delete as appropriate.