The immortality of the molecule
Its synthesis occurs exclusively in plant-type organisms (alga Haematococcus pluvialis). Algae enter the food chain before in crustaceans and then in fish and other animals that feed on them, such as the flamingo.
- It is a pro-vitamin A
- It spreads effectively especially in high-fat concentration tissues: adipose, central nervous system tissue, integumentary (skin) system.
- It inhibits the side effects triggered by photosensitivity
- Slows aging
- It is the most powerful antioxidant
- It has a positive effect on male fertility
- It improves cognitive function, memory, and dell'alimenzione.
The Happiness Food
Chocolate contains melatonin and especially tryptophan, serotonin precursor: the hormone of good mood.
- Reduction of atherosclerotic plaques
- Reduction of carcinogenesis
- It protects the skin from UV rays and the damaging effects caused by free radicals
- Energizing, it stimulates metabolism, fights cardiovascular disease.